it's oh so quiet

Saturday 1 March 2014

Here's cheers to slow Saturdays - early morning vegie patch investigations with the kids, cooler mornings with the promise of sunny days, and pottering about the house. 

My toddler's been sick this week and we've ended up [not] sleeping with all four of us in the bed, works flat out and the place looks like a bomb went off. In one of those uber rare parenting moments, I have the house to myself for a whole morning whilst the kids go riding in the parklands with their grandparents and my husband works. 

Time to switch off the computer, put on some beats, drink coffee, and potter with my little shadow, Lotus.

Here's some slow Saturday inspo via Pinterest to set the tone, enjoy...

Claire
   




 sources: (top to bottom): Wit and Delight, Milo and Me, From the Right Bank,

My Darling Lemon Thyme, Freunde von Freunden, Geisslein, Gardenista 




No comments:

Post a Comment